Thursday, June 21, 2007
THANK YOU Christy, Ah Liew, Sheryl, Vivian Eu, Vivianne Lim, Vivian Masuki, Huiyi, Jasmine, Chloe, Iwan, Eric, Tommy, Maveric, Wee Liang & the rest of course (sorry if I left you out! I'm really sorry) for making my Saturday such a wonderful experience!
♥
And also Da Jie Da Baoxin, Kelly, Kai Shi, Nana, Janet, Priscilla & her mum and 2 very important people M and D(you know who you are)!
Not to forget Doreen and Cowen for doing the official part and helping even with the littlest things(like answering huge load of phonecalls & settling maybe complaints & carrying handphones)! And Austen for being so funny.
I
LOVE you guys soooo much! All thanks to everyone above who brightened up my Saturday with laughs, camwhoring, crazy toilet parties(regardless of gender), cool talks, great acapellas, hell lot of drama, similar interests, complaints, dancing, listening, getting high, getting excited, well wishes, handshakes, hugs, heavy exchange of personal details(haha) and definitely a whole bunch of cool new good friends!
I miss you all! Gathering soon okay?